Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Cups II

It's been a few months since my last post because my studio has been pretty quite due to my right hand being injured. Good news is that it's now totally healed after being hospitalized and under going physical therapy to regain full range of motion of my thumb and fingers. I now have been working in the studio again for the past month trying to get the work flow going again and getting to know the clay again.
So, about what I've been up to. I'm still thinking about cups and mugs as you can tell. Below are a few images of my latest endeavors. I'm narrowing in on what I feel is a good size of mug, but I still feel they are slightly undersized. I am also working toward looking at developing my own style of mug. Something that has my signature to it style wise that I can call my own.

Enjoy and please comment.

4 Mugs: Cone 6 with multiple dipped glazes.


Series 6: Set of 6 mugs (only 2 shown), Cone 6,
multiple glazes applied by dipping,
black slip under glaze decoration.

4 Tea Cups: Cone 6, multiple glazes with black
slip under glaze decoration.











No comments:

Post a Comment